It is with deep sadness that I write that my mom, Claudia Bradshaw, passed away on February 16, 2019 at 2:00 pm from complications related to a staph infection. I was with her when she passed, along with my dad and my sisters. I am so grateful she is my mother. She left me a legacy of faith.
 |
Family at Mom's funeral Brother Jim and his wife, Patti, on the right; Other couples are Mom's cousins, Cecil and Jenny, and their husbands |
 |
| The funeral and burial were held on Saturday, February 23rd. |
 |
| Amy and Uncle Jim |
 |
After Mom passed, Dad insisted we take some of the gift cards she hadn't spent and go shopping. We went to lunch at this Mexican restaurant in Park City afterwards. |
 |
| Holly and Emily |
 |
| Amy and Becky |
 |
| I visited Mom's grave later in the summer. |
 |
| It's a beautiful view of the mountains from Mom's grave site. |
Comments
Post a Comment