2019 Pics of Elder Kohler

These are a random selection of the photos that Dallin sent during the year. He doesn't usually send explanations or captions with his photos, so I've added a few captions where I can.


Chinese New Year
Elder Li, Elder Boyle, Elder Chu, Elder Kohler, Elder Tsubaki, Elder Biggs

Home of John and Abigail Adams in Braintree, Massachusetts

Elder Tsubaki, Elder Biggs, Edward, and Elder Kohler




District P Day




Apparently, Dallin sees a fair amount of wild turkeys in Boston.

A snake found on a nature hike.













More wild turkeys







Cyrus Dallin Art Museum in Arlington, Massachusetts

Elder Tsubaki

Apparently, you can buy a lot of Eggo waffles at Costco.








Corn dog Fridays

The view from the top of Breed's Hill

At Breed's Hill

I guess you never know what you might see in the subway.

Petting sting rays on a trip to the aquarium for P day


Dallin and Elder Tsubaki had 3 baptisms on December 22nd, a good way to end the year.




Comments