I don't usually blog my own birthday, but this year I turned 50, and it seemed like a big milestone to document. We did one of my favorite activities, bike riding on the greenbelt with a stop at West Side Drive In for dinner. I also splurged and bought a white chocolate raspberry cake from Nothing Bundt Cakes.
![]() |
| After dinner at West Side |
![]() |
| The Thornes sent me flowers with a congrats for joining the 50 Club. :) |
![]() |
| Tessa and Nate sent me beautiful flowers, too. |
![]() |
| This card came from the Iowa Kohlers. I had to share it with Dallin. ;) |
![]() |
| Bruce and Judy gave me this cute turtle planter. I bought one of my favorite kinds of coleus to plant in it and named it Toby. |





Comments
Post a Comment