Liberty Visit

Jeff and I took advantage of earning a free companion fare to go to visit the Thornes for a long weekend. Beckham's language is exploding, and it was so fun to hear all of it! We visited the Fun Farm in Kearney and the KC Zoo.



Beck loves the corn pit at the Fun Farm




I used a scooter at the zoo because I took a fall on some cement stairs
the day before we flew to KC. :(








Being gorillas on the ride home from the zoo

Watching lawn mower videos

Showing me how his lawn mower works




Nate and I gave Beck a haircut. This was Nate's second time cutting
Beck's hair. I was trying to remember when I used to cut Seth and Dallin's
hair and help him out. I'm not sure how successful I was, but we got the
job done!

Watching lawn mower videos during his hair cut. He was very cooperative.

And he still loves the park and the swing. :)





Comments